Applications for the first round of Fellowships for the September 2017 to May 2018 Academic Year are due November 15, 2016 (extended from October 15th).
Applications for the Glassman Holland Fellowship and the Noble Group Fellowships are due January 15, 2017.
Our new application portal is made possible by cooperation with the Council of American Overseas Research Centers CAORC. Applicants will be able to apply for Albright Fellowships and CAORC Fellowships through the same system.
For technical assistance, please contact Matthew J. Adams (email@example.com)
Guidelines for Preparing Your Albright Application
Application materials consist of the following:
- Online Application Form (to be filled out after the opening of the Application Portal).
- Three Letters of Recommendation (to be submitted by the recommenders after the opening of the Application Portal).
- Curriculum Vitae including the following sections, preferably in this order (to be submitted through the Application Portal).
- Educational History: List institutions, dates of attendance, and degree(s) granted (or expected).
- Employment History: List positions held and dates of employment.
- Publications: List bibliographical citations of your academic publications (do not include copies of papers).
- Fellowships: List and describe scholarships, fellowships, and honors received, especially in teaching, research, archaeological fieldwork, and other experience related to your project.
- Statement of Proposed Research (3-5 pages, max. 2,000 words) including the following information. This statement is an important element of your application, so please take time with the coherence and presentation of your proposal (to be submitted through the Application Portal).
- Full description of your intended research.
- Explanation of the scholarly significance of your research.
- Details of your methodology/ies of research.
- Assessment of the feasibility of completing your project.
- Your qualifications for the proposed program.
- Final form you expect the publication of your research to take.
- Working Bibliography (3 pages, max. 1,200 words) (to be submitted through the Application Portal).
For questions about the fellowship program or the required materials, please contact Dr. Joan Branham, Chair, Albright Fellowship Committee.